Who plants a veggie garden in August???

Started by mourningme, August 06, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mourningme

:wave:
Someone with cptsd does, thats who!!!
You know how the to do list never ends and the overwhelm at the slightest task is paralyzing? .....
Me frantically planting all my seeds that can grow in 50 days or less  :doh:
Feeling some relief I accompmished this goal even though it's the most random garden ever.

Blueberry

Hello mourningme,

I have overwhelm at the slightest task too. Usually I get totally exhausted and/or sick if I do too much. I also know about the to do list that never ends.

It sounds great that you started a garden! I love working in my garden so long as I don't put myself under any pressure. So I have herbs and flowers and berries and edible weeds instead of vegetables.

If you're interested in reading about others' gardens or writing about your own, there is a gardening thread here: http://cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=6519.0

Here's hoping your seeds will germinate and the plants flourish! Hope for some :umbrella: and :sunny: at appropriate times :)

mourningme

Hello Blueberry! Well I have to thank you for the rain.  We are in a bout of extreme heat and constant storms.  Perfect for my seeds! I also thank you for the link to the gardening thread. It does bring me a sense of grounding when I can bring myself to get out there. Hoping your garden is already reaping fruits of your labour! Im gonna be about 6 weeks here. 😣