I MOVED OUT!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!

Started by tea-the-artist, August 14, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tea-the-artist

I DID IT I DID IT!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I can't believe I made it!! it took so much out of me but I left my FOO's house saturday morning and I'm here in my new home! I will talk more in the Moving Out board when I feel more comfortable and settled in. It was an extremely tough day for me but I want others to know that this absolutely is possible and other than myself there's so many of us out there as living proof! this forum has done so much for me over the last near 2 years and I absolutely owe it to you all for the strength I had to push through this. 
:worship:thank you thank you thank you!!! :worship:

Phoebes

:cheer: Celebrating with you, Tea!  :cheer: Enjoy your space, and peace!

Kizzie

Tea, that's just wonderful  :cheer:    :applause:    :hug:   Looking forward to hearing more about your new digs.   :yes:

Blueberry

woodsgnome

:applause:  :cheer:  :thumbup: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:bighug:

RecoveryRandal

Offering you a solidarity fist bump! That's a huge step, and I hope it helps to further your path to wholeness.

Contessa

Congratulations on taking that massive
leap for your own self. Many learning curves ahead which will all be good for you 🌹

radical

Warmest, happiest congratulations!

And thanks for sharing your happy news, tea-the-artist!!!!!

edit to fix typo

Kizzie

tea-the-artist

thank you SO much everybody!!  ;D it's been a very subtle but real challenge transitioning. to add to my success, I recently got hired at a place I really liked visiting during my first week here! my friends have been amazing and supportive and i'm realizing that hanging out with friends and living with them are totally different but not in a bad way at all!

i still have some adjusting to do, and a routine to build for myself, but I've been achieving some small but influential independences along the way, like a bus/train pass, walking around the city on my own to do errands..

even just existing around the apartment on my own terms (and not feeling weird when we're not all in the same room at the same time together). it's just really great, and to have a job has really made me feel a lot more secure and tethered to the earth, if that makes sense :Idunno:

but i have all of you, this ENTIRE FORUM, to thank for helping me get here! all the encouragement and kind words, advice, shared experiences and stories, all of it, all of you. thank you thank you times a million!!

Blueberry

Way to go, tea!  Super glad you're managing the transition well! A new job and all :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  :hug: