New and Humble

Started by ColorfulGirl, September 05, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColorfulGirl

:stars:

There were no directions on how to start s thread.I really could use support but still have no idea how or what thingie or button lets me reply to threads started by others.....pulling my hair out over this site design.....

Three Roses

Well, you seem to have figured it out!  :cheer: I had the same experience but thought it w just my age, as I'm older and tech stuff is not in my repertoire. I hope to hear more from you.  :)

Laura90

Welcome ColorfulGirl  :heythere:  :wave:

Hopefully your confidence will come with using this site.

And reaching out for support can feel very uncomfortable at times when we've been conditioned to feel we musnt or are not worthy to. But this is a compassionate community and I hope it helps you.

Boatsetsailrose

Hi colorful girl welcome
I have found the site to be very well run and there is a tab under the new comers section with guidelines and space to ask Questions. The administrators are able to answer questions re technical/forum issues.
My understanding is that first posts are for introducing self and saying whatever is felt wants to be shared. There are no expectations other than if there are guidelines for a tab eg having a difficult day tab then they be read in order to keep everyone safe on the site.
In terms of replying to a post it is the arrow above the original post to do this.
Best wishes for  the start of using the resources..and for all the support and safety that is here for us to be part of :)