Taking a break from technology/internet for the rest of September

• 3 Replies

Hope67

• View Profile
I have decided to take a break from the internet and smart phones etc, for the rest of September.  I've written about my reasons in my Journal - and I think it will be a good thing for me, and a bit of an experiment to help me to move forward from procrastination, and to help me to connect more with my inner children.  I think they need that attention, and whilst I shall miss this forum, I am looking forward to returning in October to catch up with people and re-connect.  I will be back sooner, if I find that it's not working, and I need to return sooner.
Hope  :)

Blueberry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a break from technology/internet for the rest of September
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:16:49 AM »
It can be good to take a break from here and from internet in general  :yes: Wishing you well and I'll be interested to hear how things went when you come back on the forum.  :hug: :hug:
Should is
never good,
for me.

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 11:32:45 AM »
 :wave:
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. (Eckhart Tolle)

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Out of the Storm
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »
Great self-care Hope!  See you in October  :heythere:
When it comes to trauma, time does NOT heal all wounds. It is deeply embodied in our mind, body & spirit & requires compassionate, knowledgeable treatment & self-care.

If we want more/better trauma informed treatment & services, we must advocate for ourselves when & where we can.