it's my birthday tomorrow, the 7th

• 9 Replies

sanmagic7

• View Profile
it's my birthday tomorrow, the 7th
« on: October 06, 2018, 01:36:27 PM »
yep, gonna be 71 tomorrow.  i've been told by many that they don't know how i've made it thru everything.  truthfully, i know i had a lot of divine help cuz i'd never have made it without that.  angels working overtime in my life.

this year, my selfish little me is mad cuz we don't have the money for a celebration.  my d has ordered a gift for me, and i know we can't afford it.  she is the sweetest thing.  we're going to get some food and a couple of donuts, watch a movie at home. 

i have always loved birthdays, have had many spoiled by the madness in our home, and when i was a child i think i had birthday cakes, but never a party - too poor.  so, as an adult, i've always splurged on my birthday, have had parties, lots of people over, lots of food, or went out for a special treat somewhere - show, play, something enjoyable.

we didn't get to celebrate last year the way i was hoping, either, cuz of my d and i both having surgery, and just not up to doing anything.  hopefully, next year will be different.  in the meantime, we'll make the best of it.  it will be good in the end.  i must remember to be grateful that i'm even here, alive and present, healing in a place i love.  those are really gorgeous gifts.  my little me always wants the grand gesture, tho.  she'll just have to be disappointed and sit it out in a corner somewhere.  i don't want her to ruin my day or make my d feel bad. 

she can be a selfish little ((&^( sometimes, tho.

Jdog

• View Profile
Re: it's my birthday tomorrow, the 7th
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 02:18:07 PM »
Happy Birthday, San!  You have much to celebrate even if the outward manifestation won稚 match your IC痴 wishes.   But you are here, you made it through a lot, and both adult you and little you get to have more time to heal.

Bravo!! :hug:

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 03:09:41 PM »
Happiest of birthdays to you! You're a treasure. :bighug:
:fireworks:

Deep Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 07:58:55 PM »
Happy Birthday sweetie,
Since mine went so poorly, maybe I can just celebrate with you a bit?

I am an excellent baker! No seriously! I値l make any type of cake you like  ;D  I知 doing a baking competition this coming Tuesday that I知 looking forward to. I知 going to do a riff on tiramisu for the competition.

I知 making cookies in the oven right now actually too.  Spice cookies for the fall.

For your birthday, I send you a raven sun catcher.  Hope you like it  :hug:

woodsgnome

• I did not wish to live what was not life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 01:02:33 AM »
 :applause:      :party:          :yourock:                   :cheer:   :cake: 

The angels have heard, and the party's on! Happy Birthday!  :hug:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 06:59:16 AM »
 :yeahthat:   Happy 71st San!    :hug:

Hope67

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 08:49:42 AM »
 :cake: :party: :bighug: :fireworks:

Sending you much love on your Birthday - SanMagic.   :hug:

Hope  :)

Blueberry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 04:24:02 PM »
Happy Birthday, san!  :grouphug:  :bighug:                 :cake:                     :party:       :fireworks:

:yourock:

and them some celebrations for little san  :cheer:     :excited:   :phoot:   :woohoo:  :))  :sunny:     :witch: (almost Halloween ;))                           
                                                                                            :fireworks:             
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 04:26:34 PM by Blueberry »

sanmagic7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 03:42:23 PM »
my dear friends,

all of you who posted here, wishing me a wonderful birthday (jdog,- my little me turned out to be more than satisfied, 3roses, -back atcha, deep blue - the raven suncatcher was absolutely lovely, thank you, and you are always welcome to celebrate everything with me.  pssst - carrot cake is my fav, wg, the angels came thru with flying colors, kizzie and hope - much love back to both of you, and thanks for all the celebratory wingdings, and blueberry, thanks for including little me in that joyous celebration - she favors fireworks, they always bring a smile to her heart.) thank you a thousand times over.

you all helped make it a very special day for me (and i know there are those of you who didn't post but wished me nothing but fun and enjoyment as well).  my d and i had a great day together, loads of fun and laughter.  the mr. called early to wish me happy birthday, and my hub called and sang to me.  it was fabulous, and i couldn't have asked for a better way to look forward to keeping on going.

i'm blessed.  you all are the best.  thank you from my heart.  love and hugs back to all of you.

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »
 :thumbup:   and     :hug: