The Healing Porch - Part 5

• 7 Replies

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Healing Porch - Part 5
« on: November 04, 2018, 01:51:32 PM »
Wouldn't it be amazing if we could actually gather together one day on the healing porch? Having trouble sleeping tonight and it would be lovely to wrap up in a blanket, head outside to the firepit with a cuppa hot chocolate, sink into a chair and enjoy the moon and stars and crisp autumn night with some of you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 01:56:39 PM by Kizzie »

Deep Blue

• View Profile
Re: The Healing Porch - Part 5
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 02:03:21 PM »
Yes Kizzie that would be amazing!  I can feel everyone’s spirit here which really helps.

I love the smell of a fire pit.  I just made some apple cider cookies with cinnamon chips IRL so I’ll bring you some of those too. 

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 02:23:32 AM »
I would adore that. You all would be such amazing company. I am here tonight too, still feeling under the weather but mending. I have therapy and group the next two nights irl so hopeful my body can handle the emotional impact.  :hug:

Those cookies sound wonderful Kizzie! Perfect fall treat. I am going to wrap up in a blanket with some cookies and just soak up all the positive energy of this community.

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 03:56:17 AM »
Yes! A mug of hot cocoa or cinnamon-apple tea with those cookies, a cozy quilt and some soft music with my friends sounds amazing.  :grouphug:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 04:07:33 PM »
Ummmm Deep Blue's freshly baked cookies to boot! How lovely that would be IRL? (Pretty darn good in my head though too)  ;D

Wattlebird

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 12:52:25 AM »
I'm hanging out on the porch today I need some self care  :fallingbricks:

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 01:50:07 AM »
 :hug:

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
I am coming to rest here today. I realize even with being sick I haven't truly rested irl. So hopefully coming here will remind me to slow down a moment, that pausing is okay.

I brought peppermint hot cocoa, and home made chai if anyone wants some. Along with candy canes and pumpkin rolls. I am feeling food/drinks from both holiday seasons today, so just going to accept that and bring it all.

I have a book and some gentle music. I think I will even go for a walk in the trees, and maybe do some yoga (haven't been able to since I got sick). Will be happy alone today, but would also love some company. There is always a puzzle or some cards out.  :hug: