dissociated , out of body , too ahead of myself , tired

Started by Rainbow2, November 10, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbow2

I am feeling tired of this, I feel quite ahead of myself and like I am not all here, I feel dreamy and tired and the noises around me sound '' big'', '' loud '' and '' weird '' everything sounds '' distorted'' because of how my mind feels.

I am tired, tired of having to feel this way , having to deal with things I never asked to deal with . I feel trapped in this life , trapped with the same scenes the same problems, isolation, weirdness.

I feel flat squashed on and like someone '' abused '' my face feels flat I feel like my mind has been trodden on , I feel weird.

my older sister is coming down later with my niece and nephew as much as I want to see my nephew I am simply not in the mood to be around them when I feel like this..
some of my symptoms have also been worsening recently and i am not even sure why

so fed up of having to deal with this and yet i am supposed to keep helping myself even if i do not want to or even if i am tired.. life feels like a weird sick joke..

Libby183

So sorry to hear how low you are feeling at the moment.  I haven't been posting here very much, recently,  but every thing
you wrote sounded so familiar. Life seems so tiring, such hard work, just a sick joke. I agree.

Do you think it these feelings and emotions are part of an EF?  I wonder if it is connected to your neice and nephew. I find anything connected to children really triggering.

I hope you are able to move through these awful feelings.  I would really like to hear how you are doing. I know how isolated it makes you feel.

Take care.