Trigger Warning - CPTSD and Borderline FLEAS? Thoughts or Advice welcome

Started by Anem, December 07, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anem

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm still analyzing the situation. What would you suggest to someone who came from an extremely abusive family but caught some FLEAS, I believe, BPD ones?

In addition, the help provided X could bring an amount of shame Z, witch make the help dysfunctional (including relationship with others). The amount of shame Z is likely caused by past abuses and maybe one of the causes the mental disorders were passed throughout the generations.

Also, this person could be extremely fragmented into several personalities that can make the head explode sometimes when elaborating thoughts and even replies on the forum sometimes can have multiple meanings. It is difficult to understand witch fragment has the right opinion.

Unfortunately, trusting everyone is not an option because there has been some abuse in past and neglet from people who were supposed to help. This is not sure, but it can really be.

Then, if a borderline has to accept medical help, who guarantees that the borderline is treated fairly without abuses? This is especially true if there are signs of freeze dissociation on it and a life full of bullies.

This is a full cptsd rant, and I'm really exhausted and not good to make posts. But I thought it was good to just type whatever it came to my mind quickly and see what I can get as responses.

I'm not really asking for anything in particular, please just let me know your opinions.

Edit: I've actually just found a thread  talking a little about the differences between CPTSD and BPD. I invite all the members to both don't exclude me  and take my worries seriously, I'd really appreciate thoughts on this. It is one very difficult thing I've been going through today and it'll be probably something that is going to be a very difficult topic.

Kizzie

QuoteAlso, this person could be extremely fragmented into several personalities that can make the head explode sometimes when elaborating thoughts and even replies on the forum sometimes can have multiple meanings. It is difficult to understand witch fragment has the right opinion.

Anem, what you're describing actually sounds like Dissociative Identity Disorder (I am not a trained mental health professional so this is just a suggestion), rather than BPD.  There is quite a bit of info on the Internet if you Google it.  If it resonates then it may be something to pursue with a physician or therapist. 

People with Complex PTSD do have dissociative symptoms but not to the degree you have described and it may be that you're not quite in the right place to get the feedback/support you need.  Here's an example of a forum you could have a look at - https://saneforums.org/t5/Looking-after-ourselves/living-with-DID-Dissociative-Identity-Disorder/td-p/204096.  It says the forum is monitored 24/7 by mental health professionals so you may be able to get some feedback on whether or not you do have DID. Worth a try perhaps.   

Kizzie

Anem

I think is more freezing than DID as far as I know, but I'll get more info and take a good look at the links be sure. Nevertheless, I don't think it is. Thanks for the replies Kizzie.