Upcoming Courses

• 4 Replies

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Upcoming Courses
« on: March 19, 2015, 01:20:38 AM »
Our current group is now closed as we have reached the maximum of 12, but future courses are planned and will be open to anyone who would like to join.  Please keep your eye on this thread for announcements about upcoming courses. 

Note: As Group One is closed we respectfully ask that you not post in any of the group's threads as it disrupts the flow of the discussions when people post sporadically.  Many thanks for your consideration!   :hug:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 01:31:03 AM by Kizzie »

PaintedBlack

• Truth Seeker
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Courses
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:08:02 PM »
Hello, any plans for another group work? I would be interested. I hope this is an appropriate place to express my interest.

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »
Hi PaintedBlack - We're just talking about this now so hopefully we'll have a better idea in the next few days. 

Sweetsixty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 01:28:37 PM »
Can you consider me too please Kizzie?

Well as long as I'm not in the middle of knee op recovery when it the group lol

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 05:27:00 PM »
Hi Sweet Sixty  :heythere:

There was no response to a second course so we went to the idea of a monthly discussion topic and exercise, and also a book club.  (See http://outofthefog.net/C-PTSD/forum/index.php?board=188.0).  Anyone is free to join in at any time  :yes:

Good luck with the knee surgery :hug:  I am going to be having surgery on my knees down the road so no doubt I will be knocking on your door with questions!

Cheers,

Kizzie