Three Good Things Today Part 8

Started by Kizzie, January 10, 2023, 03:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bermuda

1: I've got this. I do. I've dug myself out of the hole.
2: I discovered that I can cook dinosaur kale in my pressure cooker it just has to come to pressure, and then naturally release, it is perfect. I love kale so much and am eating bags of it. Food makes me so happy.
3: I am going to get things accomplished today, and if I don't tomorrow is looking okay too.

Go team!

Blueberry

:cheer: for you Bermuda! :cheer:  :cheer:  :applause:

Now that I'm on this thread with an open post, I might as well look for three things myself - the 1st of which is: I'm using this opportunity rn

2) I'm up, I have enjoyed looking out the window a few times and I'm pretty calm about the pain in my throat because I know where it comes from (not an infection or anything)

3) I have done some housework - filled dishwasher and set in motion, found appropriate places for a few of the items I took from the flat of my deceased friend, so now one room is less cluttered. Also tidied up various bits and pieces including into the bin. Having had the wherewithal to do some tidying I feel a sense of agency, I feel better, stronger :) Particularly due to having found new appropriate places

Blueberry

1) Made it out of bed before noon

2) Got quite a bit done, like emails, phone calls etc inqiring about appointments and how to do what where. That helps me come unstuck and at least feel I'm moving forwards

3) Even went for a little cycle to run errands

4) Opening my attic window to look out and enjoy the view

Blueberry

1) It's a warm sunny day
2) I enjoyed hanging my washing up in the garden
3) I did a little tidying and cleaning

Blueberry

Three more :)

1) I'm definitely doing better than the past while
2) The course I'm doing is helping me understand a fair bit about how cptsd affects me and those realisations are helpful
3) I found 2 CDs and a book from the public library that had gone missing in my apt... They're all due in 2 days and I've already renewed them for about 6 weeks, no more renewal possible. It feels like such a relief, such a weight gone. I'm surprised how much relief is there! I needed to tell somebody and it's too late to phone anybody here in this part of the world.

4) I listened to hymns on YouTube and sang along a bit too, practising something helpful :)

Blueberry

1) Lovely orangey-red sunset on the clouds outside my window
2) A few minutes ago same was golden
3) Got lots done today

Little2Nothing

1) I now have a family that loves me unconditionally
2) I have had relative peace today
3) I am reading a good book

Blueberry

1)  :sunny:  :sunny:
2) Had nice chats with various different people today, all strangers I got talking to for various reasons
3) Finally managed  :hoovering:  :hoovering: everywhere in apt for the first time in I'd rather not say how long ;D