And these 2 are the first ones from 2016:

Thanks for looking! I will add more in individual posts as i do more.  :wave:

Dutch Uncle

:thumbup:
I like the pairings you make.  :yes:

I like vanilla

Very cool.  :thumbup: Thank you for sharing your work with us.  :hug:

Kizzie

Wow, Pam great work!  :applause:   I must say that a few of them gave me a bit of a snack attack lol  ;D  Are any of the dogs yours?

pam

Thanks you guys!

Kizzie, no I don't have a dog. Just a chinchilla, and no, I haven't painted her. I don't think my brain can interpret her into 2 dimensions because I'm so used to seeing her in 3, lol.
Two of the dogs are done for 2 online friends, and the chocolate lab was a commission for my boyfriend's counselor. He passed away, the others are sill alive. (the dogs)

pam

I was depressed, but this helped me come out of it a little.... But art doesn't cure loneliness.... :'(

Kizzie

I love your paintings of food Pam - they really do make me a little peckish though  ;D 

Sorry to hear you've been depressed  :hug: x 3

pam

A couple more. I am getting much more comfortable with my new messier style and I paint from life in one sitting--these ones anyway. I like it that way--it prevents the mulling over and negative thinking (ICr) from creeping in!  :wave:

They are:  "Rice and Beans" and "Birthday Cake"

Kizzie

Mmmmmmm, the cake looks yummy  :yes:

Sisue

Awesomeness!  Love the take-out boxes and gumball machine.  But the one that made me laugh was the peanut butter and marshmallow fluff!  It is so ordinarily great!

Riverlad

Love your work Pam particularly the dogs for me. You seem to have captured very strong emotion in the eyes. Love that :thumbup:

Hardtolove13

Absolutely breath taking!

SunBear

such beautiful simple pieces, you've given some real vibrancy to these paintings :)  :cheer: im a big fan, you've inspired me to pick up the paint brush (and a treat for me) this evening. Thank you for sharing :)

bazou

I LOVE you art! Especially the ones of the candy wrappers :) Do you do large scale too?

sleepingwolf

I love the work!

I especially like the 'messier' ones, they have come out really nice.

:applause: