Another possible FOO letter

Started by Blueberry, May 10, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Dear M and F,

Re: money. You've asked what my monthly expenses are. I'm going to give you my monthly deficit instead. It's about 200. It is not going to go down significantly, if at all, if ever. There are reasons for this, eg. when I earn more, my pension is reduced, and/or my health insurance will go up significantly.

- - - - -- - - - - -

That's all I can write. Brain blanks out. Some of this info actually does need to reach FOO because they will help me financially, and the work I did today shows me that earning enough money to live off is illusory for me. There is welfare of course, but it wouldn't permit me to work in my profession at all (for reasons which are too complicated to explain here). Anyway it's good for me to write a bit here and see how fast my brain blanks. Wouldn't send a letter anyway without discussing with my T first.

Blueberry

I've since written to them on this topic, but I didn't mention either my expenses or deficit, and they accepted it! That was good progress for me.  :cheer: No JADEing. Feeling more an adult in contact with them, not a begging child.

Hope66

:cheer:  That sounds good, Blueberry.