Surrounded by psychopaths!!!

Started by Ka, May 28, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ka

Hello everyone I'm new here and just realizing that cpstd explains what I'm going through.  My experience of being surrounded by psychopaths comes from having a spiritual awakening from the nightmare perpetuated by mother's psychopathic third husband.  I was basically blindsided by him when I moved back to be close to my mother when she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  As a vulnerable sensitive disabled person I was targeted by him from the beginning.  Seems he did the same to my mother to get her to marry him and now her soul is finally escaping him.  My awakening has helped me realized how I was hurt by others in my childhood with alcoholism and narcissistic personality disorders.  At this point it seems the whole world is full of psychopaths especially in politics and the elite.  I need to heal and learn how to survive in this *.  Can anyone else relate to this? 

Arwensmom

Hello, Ka.  I'm new here, but have been on the OOTF board for a while. It does seem that the world us full if awful people, but I believe  the situation is not as bleak as it looks.  Good people are out there, kind people who care about others and are  living moral lives.  They aren't in the majority and are not usually the ones making lots of noise, saying "look at me." So, sometimes you have to pay close attention, sort of like bird watching in the forest.  If you give up in looking for them, it makes them harder to see.  Hang in there.

sanmagic7

definitely.  that's why this forum is a refuge for me, letting me know that decent, kind, and caring people exist.  i am able to come here to be renewed and refurbished with hope and health because this world is also real and offsets the rest of what i don't like. 

going to the 'healing porch' has also been a wonderful way to rest and relax when psycho news is more than i want to hear.  you'll find it in 'the cafe' under 'other'.  i hope you join us.  safe hug to you, ka.