Time out

Started by SunBear, June 14, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunBear

Thank you all for your support so far, I'm just taking a time out for a while, need to recooperate and adjust to new medication.

Couple things on the board recently that have been upsetting  :Idunno:, and I just need to tune out for a while.

Love and peace to all, take gentle care, as will I and I shall surely return soon.

xx

Three Roses

Sorry you were upset :hug:  Hope to see you again soon.

sanmagic7

glad you're taking the time you need.  we'll be here when you're ready, sunbear.  big hug.

Lingurine

:wave: Sunbear, hope to see you again soon and good luck adjusting to the medication. I saw something too that upset me on the boards today, but I think it all turned out okay

Lingurine

Blueberry

:wave: Sunbear, take care. Hope to see you around again, when you're ready.

Kizzie

Hi SunBear - I'm sorry to hear some posts were upsetting, but that's good self-care to take a break so  :applause:   FYI, Three Roses and I have removed or edited those disturbing posts, banned two members and another left of his/her own accord so things should be quieter/safer again. 

:hug:

SunBear

Hello, just wanted to say thank you for your kind messages on my check out post.

I'll be posting again shortly and I'm looking forward to speaking with you all again, thoughts are with you all at this time of year, seasons greetings and best wishes for the new year :) xxx

Blueberry

Good to hear from you again!  :wave:

Kizzie

Welcome back SunBear!  :heythere: