Gratitude

Started by Boatsetsailrose, June 26, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Hello
Just wanting to share my gratitude for how mentally stable I've been this past 2 wks which is down to anti depressant, healthy eating, exercise and regular sleep pattern
It never ceases to amaze me how unwell I can get
The anti dep reduces that chronic fear/ anxiety, makes me feel normal and that I can cope, cognitively can function and memory returns ( takes about 4 mths for me to feel this benefit
Reduces significantly my self hatred and hopelessness, reduces significantly social anxiety and increases my sociability which in turn increases people's interest and engagement with me also obsessive thinking reduces and so does OCD
A happy customer
The challenge will be returning to work and being on computers as the tablets give me visual disturbance but I won't worry about that now, also sex drive pretty gone but hey ...
Overall a happy customer thank god
Trauma therapy to start next mth :)

Three Roses

radical

Really happy for you!!! 

Kat

Awesome!  So good to hear.

Boatsetsailrose

Thank you :)
When it's dark it's dark but it always gets lighter

movementforthebetter

Glad to hear you're feeling better these days!

Eyessoblue

Glad to hear your feeling better, me too with the help of EMDR it's been an amazing life changing experience for me so far.

Boatsetsailrose

Thank u all x
Eyeso blue really wow ! Such good news ... how is it helping you ? Is it worse b4 gets better ? I've heard people say that ....

Eyessoblue

Hi, not for me no! I was in a right anxious state when I started so took a while to calm down then I couldn't believe how quickly I processed the first trauma, it does bring up a lot of other things but you can process those too, afterwards you feel really tired but as long as you sleep after it then you're fine, I know everyone is different, but I'm sleeping much better, no nightmares, no anxiety attacks and I feel very positive and light inside as if something has been lifted from me. Long may it last!!!

Boatsetsailrose

That's such good news, so pleased for you :) x

Eyessoblue

Thank you, hope you continue to feel better.

sanmagic7

congrats to both of you feeling better.  that's always the best news of all!  yay!!!