MDMA

Started by sigiriuk, July 08, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigiriuk

There seems to be some MDMA guided psychotherapy for trauma survivors in US and UK.
Anybody had any experience?
I take high dose Antidepressants so it's not good to take both: Serotonergic syndrome.
Peace
Slim

SilverLingingA

Hey Slim,
I have found MDMA to be one of the most powerful means of accessing and processing trauma. However, it is also the most speculatively harmful if not used properly with dosing and responsively. My experience using MDMA as a tool to assist in trauma, has been a tremendous experience.
MDMA allowed my body to remove all it's fear responses, stripped me of my anxiety and allowed me to access my true, authentic self. The part of me that can, process all my traumas with acceptance, love and compassion. MDMA allowed me to feel free from all the barriers my mind has built up in protecting its self. MDMA can be a great tool for processing traumatic experiences. But, its not a magic pill that will fix all you're problems. Its more so a tool in aiding you in the right direction. Trauma work as you know, is a long hard journey, with many hidden layers. MDMA may be able to make those layers seem,not so hidden, give you insight and prospective that you can't normally access.
There can also be dangerous interactions with MDMA and antidepressants, particularly SSRI's. There is a chance of getting SS.Do some research into interactions with anything you are currently taking if you ever do think about using MDMA as a therapeutic outlet.

Blueberry

What's MDMA? Not that i#m in the UK or US.