week's holiday

Started by Blueberry, July 26, 2017, 10:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I'll be offline July 28th at latest till Aug. 4 at least, just on holiday. I'll be back afterwards.

Three Roses

Candid

Have a fabulous time, Blueberry!  :cheer:

Hope66

Enjoy your holiday, Blueberry.  :-)

Kizzie

:heythere:    Did you have a good week off?

Candid

I got all excited thinking Blueberry was back. I've missed you, Bb!

Blueberry

I had a useful week off. It wasn't till I got to where I was going (a yoga seminar place) that I discovered I was completely and utterly exhausted. And that I had been covering up the exhaustion at home by over-eating, posting on here and general depression. After a few days I was sort of back on track, which is quite fast! But today I'm back to depression. Thought reading and posting on here would be more useful than lying around.

Candid

It's great to see you back, Blueberry, but I'm sorry to hear the retreat didn't 'take'.  Did you learn any useful strategies? What worked for you there, and can you continue now?

Kizzie

Yes, welcome back Blueberry.  :hug:

Sorry to hear you are depressed    Do you think it is because you realized at the yoga seminar just how exhausted you are?

Blueberry

Whether it's therapy or a retreat, sometimes it takes a while back at home for me to start implementing any realisations I made there. I'll continue the rest in my Journal.