Anyone have Acronyms to Add?

Started by Kizzie, September 04, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Hi All  :heythere:

I am seeing acronyms I don't recognize in some posts.  If you have a moment, please have a look look through our current list and let me know about any that should be added - http://www.outofthestorm.website/acronyms/.

Tks!

Blueberry

Might actually need to go through my own posts and turn my own acronyms into what they should be. e.g. I've just seen in the official list that my GM should be GrM.

Kizzie

Just 'bumping' this in case anyone has some to add  ;D

Three Roses

I don't see BPD there, and that can be borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder. Maybe we could have one for each, BPD and BiPD?

I like vanilla

Oops. I have been using NM, thinking that we had it on our list. It shows up on other forums, but I should have double checked on ours. NM = Narcissistic Mother. The corollary of that is NF = Narcissistic Father, which does not apply to me but unfortunately does for others on this forum.

Candid

Usually context gives it away, but have we distinguished between Inner Child and Inner Critic?

Blueberry

:yeahthat:

For me IC means Inner Child because it did long before I came here, but others use it for Inner Critic. An official decision and distinction would be good.

Three Roses

(Officially, IC is inner child and ICr is inner critic.)

Blueberry

Kizzie

List is updated - tks all :thumbup: 

Note: Just post here if you come across any more  :yes:

BlancaLap

I usually use Idk=I don't know. But I guess you all know that one

Kizzie