Today I am grateful .... (Part 3)

Started by Kizzie, October 25, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bermuda

Those are some great things to be grateful for Blueberry. I am also grateful to have wandered to this area where the weather is comparatively stable. I have been hearing some wild stories this summer.

I am grateful for how far I have come, in more ways than in distance.

I am grateful for swimming in the cold sea. There is something soothing about it, gripping, but without pain. The cold is weighted blanket.

Blueberry

I'm grateful I can afford to pay a bike mechanic to winterise my bicycle and I'm grateful said mechanic checked stuff like brake blocks and chain w/o being asked (since I was too spaced out to remember to do so)

I'm grateful there's a little group here in town who hold weekly peace prayers, open for everybody. I rarely go but when I get the urge to, there's the group!

Blueberry

Yesterday I was grateful that my bike mechanic got something unstuck for me about 2 minutes before closing till early January. Very grateful to have a functioning bicycle.

I am grateful for forms of organised religion I can drop into and get some spiritual sustenance from.

I am grateful that I got a little introduction to Christianity as a child/teen, a base so to speak from which to develop understanding as an adult

I am grateful to friends and fellow patients who have sent me Christmas post even though I have sent nothing this year.

Bermuda

I am grateful for wild rice, very grateful.

I am grateful for my turn of luck, even though I have trouble feeling like I am here. I am here.

I am grateful for presents. I feel like we are not supposed to be. We should be humble and expect nothing, but no. I am grateful for presents.