Andyman's journal/story/whatever/collection of random thoughts out of the ether.

Started by Andyman73, October 31, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope66

Hi Andy,
I've read some of your Journal, and just wanted to pop by and say that I think you're handling so many tough things, and you've got a lot on your plate, and I really hope that you will have some relief in sight - sending you a hug  :hug: if that's ok. 
Hope  :)

Andyman73

Quote from: Hope66 on December 14, 2017, 07:38:12 PM
Hi Andy,
I've read some of your Journal, and just wanted to pop by and say that I think you're handling so many tough things, and you've got a lot on your plate, and I really hope that you will have some relief in sight - sending you a hug  :hug: if that's ok. 
Hello Hope,
I hope so too(hope that's not too weird).  Seems like my plate keeps getting piled higher and higher. Hugs are always okay, my friend. Thank you so much.  :hug:

Andy :phoot:

Hope66

Doesn't sound weird at all, Andy - sounds perfectly reasonable to me!   :)  I hope that plate isn't too heavy, and maybe there are some plates you could put aside to deal with another time - I don't know - but whatever happens, know that we're all here supporting you - and being here  :grouphug:

DecimalRocket

Andyman73

Quote from: Hope66 on December 19, 2017, 09:47:15 AM
Doesn't sound weird at all, Andy - sounds perfectly reasonable to me!   :)  I hope that plate isn't too heavy, and maybe there are some plates you could put aside to deal with another time - I don't know - but whatever happens, know that we're all here supporting you - and being here  :grouphug:
Thank you so much Hope. I not try to pile up plates. Seems like everywhere I turn, another plate gets tossed onto the pile, no matter what. Just want to let them fall and come what may. But too afraid my life will be over, as I know it. Don't want to end up with a psychotic break, either. Thank you for being here Hope. I really appreciate that very much.  :bighug:

Quote from: DecimalRocket on December 19, 2017, 12:25:49 PM
:grouphug:

Thank you DR!   :bighug:

Andy :phoot:

sanmagic7

ah

Quote from: Andyman73 on December 19, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

Thank you so much Hope. I not try to pile up plates. Seems like everywhere I turn, another plate gets tossed onto the pile, no matter what. Just want to let them fall and come what may.

Can we carry a few of the plates for you? I can handle maybe one or two extra plates, so that there'll be a little less weight for you.
Give us a couple of your plates.

Quote from: Andyman73 on December 19, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

But too afraid my life will be over, as I know it.

I hope it'll have new things in it.
A bit of safety, and calm, and no new plates on top of all the ones you've got to juggle as it is.

:bighug:  :grouphug:

sanmagic7

andy, i think anytime we make a change, as in get rid of a plate, our lives are over as we knew them.  go slowly, get used to the change, let yourself find yourself in your new life, then, when you're ready, you can let go of another plate.  we're here to help you with them.   big hug.

Andyman73

Ah,
Yes, you may help with plates. That would be so wonderful. Thank you.  I do think things will ease up a little, in the new year.  Especially after I move out, which isn't too far away now.
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Andyman73

San,
I hadn't thought of that, you know? That  :whistling: one plate being released creates change. I was too focused on the big picture. I do think the biggest plate of them all...abusive wife plate, is the one making all the other plates so unbearable.  Will be dropping that one very very soon!!! 😁

:bighug:

sanmagic7

andy, it sounds like that plate can't be dropped soon enough.  so very proud of you (if that isn't presumptuous) to be taking that step.  very happy for you as well.  hope it goes as smoothly as possible.  warm, loving hug to you, my dear brother.

Andyman73

San,
Forget dropped!!! Thrown like a discus reaching for a new world record!!!  :chestbump:
Oh thank you so very much, dearest and most wonderful San.  :bighug:
I do hope it goes smooth, like you say. I'm ready for a break from the rough stuff for a while. Warm loving  :hug: to you, dear sweet loving sister.  :sunny:

DecimalRocket

Andyman73

Quote from: DecimalRocket on December 28, 2017, 02:05:36 PM
Yes, start with what will heal you the most. That's a great idea.

:hug:

DR, can't say for sure, but tossing the "abusive wife" plate will have profound effects on my life. And honestly....the initial freedom of it all will be quite staggering I think. But on the other hand..the dramatic drop off of daily stress will probably make me feel like a million dollars....okay not really, but maybe a few hundred dollars!  ;D
:bighug: