The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

Elphanigh

Awe thanks Three Roses. Little Elpha waves back  :wave: She is finally feeling a little safer

Elphanigh

Bringing ice cream with me here tonight. If anyone likes any I magically have enough for everyone. I am going to soak up the positive and calming energy here. Maybe do some drawing while I am sitting on the porch with the fire off in the distance.

Blueberry

I could do with being here for a while so as not to be alone. Nobody on here is likely to notice that I really need to wash my hair and shower before I go out among people, as the 'effects' will magically disappear on the porch.

cosmo79

I'm here, too, tired and teary and a phone call with NM yesterday (had been having a good day so thought I was resilient enough to be able to do that.) My partner gets home soon and teariness upsets him,  but here at HP, tears...water the many plants?

Three Roses

Tears here are completely healing and cathartic. Here's a cup of tea and a big fluffy blanket just for you.  :hug:

Elphanigh

Coming here to rest today, yesterday was completely exhausting. I am not quite ready to share in my journal yet but maybe tonight.

For now I would like to sit with a warm cup of tea, and draw on the porch. When I have a bit more energy I will go for a walk down by the water. Feeling the sand and water against my feet is always healing. Will wrap a blanket of comfort and peace around my shoulders for now. It is s beautiful lavender color, with the softest and fuzziest texture imaginable

Blueberry

cosmo79

Thank you so much, ThreeRoses! Sorry I didn't see your lovely reply earlier.

Sceal

I could need some gentle company today/tonight. If anyone would like to play some cards, or have a tea-party with biscuits, or something?

Three Roses

Oooo a tea party! I will break out my mother's China tea set. I'll make a center piece of woodland flowers and ferns, light some like candles, and make some delicious finger foods. Every one is invited, and it's ok to just sit quietly! No pressure to interact just 'cuz you're here.  :hug:

Sceal

Oh, that's wonderful ThreeRoses! Thank you so much! I'll bring a wide selection of tea, milk and sugar and honey for those who would like that. :)

Blueberry

Sounds lovely 3Roses! I like all those decorations including flowers and ferns!

Elphanigh

That all sounds fabulous. Can I join in?