The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

Of course! It's for everyone. (Even people who don't ever make comments on the forum. This is for you, too, because we care.)

Elphanigh

Awe, you are all truly the best. Glad to have somewhere to be right now  :hug:

Sceal

Cookido

I'd like to join too. The porch seems so calm. I will bring my pet gecko, he is usually shy but I think even he would enjoy hanging out with everyone.

I would like to play cards Sceal. Maybe it can be a summer evening out on the porch, and warm enough to take a late swim in the ocean afterwards.

Sceal

I'd love a card game. I won't be swimming tonight. But summer evening sounds nice

Elphanigh

Card games are the best. I will definitely play. Also, Cookido I love geckos  :cheer:

Cookido

Sceal and Elphanigh, if you don't mind I think Kim (the gecko) would like to have some company when I jump into the water. He has a dry and warm belly and likes to keep it that way.  :cloud9:

Sceal

I wouldn't mind at all. I've always wanted to say hello to a gecko

Elphanigh

I don't mind at all. May swim in a bit too, but fun to hang out with Sceal

Blueberry

Pets are all welcome on the Porch. Because it's magic here all pets are safe from each other even if maybe not IRL...

Elphanigh

Coming here tonight, completely zapped and definitely as the title says weary...  :fallingbricks: :sadno:

Going to sit somewhere quiet with kind of a low light about it. Nothing to harsh sensory wise. Grab a really soft blanket, kind of like those cool weighted ones, and curl up in a chair under it. Feeling it's warmth. It is full of safety, comfort, peace. I am glad this is a magical place where no one can just suddenly make loud noises that make me jump, or unintentionally sneak up on me.

Elphanigh

Little El, is going to be here more today. I am wondering if visualizing her here will help me in my own day. She is about 8 and loves to play card games or hop scotch. Like me, she is still struggling with super loud noises and anyone sneaking up on her but she knows you are alll safe people.

For now I think she is going to play with some of the animals, offering to play fetch with any of the dogs that might want to.

Sceal

If Little El wants a cup of hot chocolate and play some cards once she's no longer playing with the animals, I'll happily play.
But first I will take a walk in the forest.

Elphanigh

Sceal she would love to play cards and drink cocoa. It is one of her favorite things ever, thank you for offering to her when you are done taking your walk  :hug: