The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

There's probably a magic Healing Blanket for parts of us that don't even know what they need  ;)

In fact two. Because I need one of those as well. Thanks for inspiring me with your post.  :)

Elphanigh

Younger El is gonna join in too. That blanket sounds magical  :hug:

Sceal

Elphanigh

Going to be here tonight with a blanket full of reassurance and peace. I think adjusting to being back is really going to be difficult.. I need a safe place to sit before I can fully accept the reality I have to come back to

Cookido

I feel like staying here today. Lay down under a blanket and sleep, being alone and not deal with anything, have no obligations. Forget all relationships and just be with myself.

I enjoy my own company but it was a long time since I had a whole day just hanging out with my own thoughts.

Elphanigh

Going to be here tonight. I am exhausted and the younger parts of me need to feel safe. I will go curl up in my favorite chair with a big warm blanket and a purring cat.

sanmagic7

i'm here for the rest of the day.  emotional exhaustion.  want my rocker, pillows for my head and back, blanket of calm, sweeties cuz i'm still not having them in real life, but i can enjoy them here all i want.  that sounds loverly.  i can feel a smile in my heart......

Blueberry

"a smile in your heart" sounds lovely, san.

Elphanigh

That really dose sound lovely.

I am coming here after a really intense therapy session. Going to lwt little six year old Elpha come here with her stuffed polar bear (from my therapists office actually). She will be busy coloring and drinking her favorite hot cocoa on the porch. She loves people and company as long as you are calm and don't sneak up on her.

I am very much still in her emotions/feelings/thoughts more strongly tonight so hoping this will help me settle in more fully to myself.

Elphanigh

Going to rest here with the sunshine warming me, and a gentle breeze reminding me to breathe in. My body has started to get sick, little worried it is strep or something of the like. So going to rest with this visualization for a bit. My body is telling me to slow down, so here I am trying to do just that.

Elphanigh

I am bringing lots of tea, and coffee that doesn't make you jittery to the porch today. I have all sorts of anyone wants any. I will be camped out in my favorite chair on the porch drinking some coffee, and reading a good book. If anyone one is up for board/card games or even a walk around the garden let me know  :hug:

Elphanigh

Tried to go to work this morning, and they told me I could go home.  I then called into my other job. Looks like another self care day on the porch.

I am bringing lota of tea and soup today. Right now I am enjoying a warm London Fog that I magically have all the stuff to refill all day. If anyone needs company I have cards as well. Until then I will be sitting in a comfy chair reading my book

Blueberry

I'm coming onto the Porch to move gently to music, esp. calming / meditative or children's nursery rhymes. Some smaller ICs are with me.

sanmagic7

i'm here for the rest of the day, eating and drinking and doing all things unhealthy for me in real life.  a virtual fiesta of naughtiness so i won't actually do it.  that feels so good.  so does the magic blanket.  i like magic.

Elphanigh

Going to come here tonight where there are magically no tornados and there is no hail or wind to destroy the trees.  If it is okay I will try to take a bit to sleep here, maybe the image of sleeping in a hammock under the stars will help my anxious mind. Thank you for creating such a peaceful space