The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

Started by Three Roses, November 27, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Blue

Coming here tonight. It's been a long day and I'm curled up in a chair and relaxing with my dog on one side and my cat on the other side.  Sun is setting and I'm listening to some music and taking deep relaxing breaths.

Sceal

I'm crawling into a blanket fortress full of soft pillows and heavy blankets. Where I can easily watch the starry sky if I dare to. I desperately need a safe place tonight.

Blueberry

Wishing you a safe place IRL too tonight!  :hug:

Elphanigh

Going to come here for some peace and magical healing energy. I want to go sit criss cross on a blanket near the water, it is a blanket full of ease and reassurance. Looks kind of like an old hand woven Native American blanket, the kind my grandmother used to make. I am going to sit down there and play flute. This peaceful environment might allow me to just let it be, and bring some healing to that damaged part of my soul. I have a lot of different types of songs so if there are request I can play them. Or if the noise would be bothersome, this magical place can make it silent to you.

I am going to bring a perfect cup of coffee with foam with me. The kind that tastes like home, and won't make me jittery. Instead it warms my insides and helps remind me that I am safe and loved.

Deep Blue

Elphanigh,
I hope you find the healing you need.  I'm sitting next to you with the same cup of coffee. 

Elphanigh

Deep Blue, thank you for sitting next to me. It is great to have company out here today  :hug: I have peppermint in my coffee, I find that comforting, if you want some.

Estella

That sounds very nice Elphanigh, may I have some? I can bring some Turkish delight to the table

Elphanigh

You can certainly have some, Estella. Thank you for bringing Turkish delight with you, it sounds great

Elphanigh

Going to come here and draw. I am hoping this visualization helps me figure out what creative thing I need to do tonight. I also just still feel drained, so resting here is a comfort. I will rest in a big comfy chair as I draw, if I fall asleep don't mind me. I am quiet and don't take up much space.

Elphanigh

Found peace doing yoga tonight. Went to a restorative/yin class and want to continue some of that. I am going to walk down a trail between the trees a bit. I think there is a flat bit of grass where I can set my yoga mat and enjoy some healing practice out here. It is beautiful with the open sky and fresh air. If anyone wants to learn let me know, I am always up for company. This is meant to be peaceful and healing for all types.

Elphanigh

Bringing art supplies to the porch today. Whatever you would like I have, it is the wonder of this place. I am going to be enjoying the beautiful sunshine on the
porch today, trying to capture the beauty of the spring flowers that are in bloom