The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls

• 266 Replies

Deep Blue

• View Profile
Re: The Healing Porch2: Rest for Weary Souls
« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2018, 12:54:59 AM »
Coming here tonight. Itís been a long day and Iím curled up in a chair and relaxing with my dog on one side and my cat on the other side.  Sun is setting and Iím listening to some music and taking deep relaxing breaths.

Sceal

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2018, 08:05:15 PM »
I'm crawling into a blanket fortress full of soft pillows and heavy blankets. Where I can easily watch the starry sky if I dare to. I desperately need a safe place tonight.

Blueberry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 10, 2018, 09:39:39 PM »
Wishing you a safe place IRL too tonight!  :hug:

Sceal

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2018, 06:23:44 AM »
 :hug:

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
Going to come here for some peace and magical healing energy. I want to go sit criss cross on a blanket near the water, it is a blanket full of ease and reassurance. Looks kind of like an old hand woven Native American blanket, the kind my grandmother used to make. I am going to sit down there and play flute. This peaceful environment might allow me to just let it be, and bring some healing to that damaged part of my soul. I have a lot of different types of songs so if there are request I can play them. Or if the noise would be bothersome, this magical place can make it silent to you.

I am going to bring a perfect cup of coffee with foam with me. The kind that tastes like home, and wonít make me jittery. Instead it warms my insides and helps remind me that I am safe and loved.

Deep Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2018, 01:17:11 PM »
Elphanigh,
I hope you find the healing you need.  Iím sitting next to you with the same cup of coffee. 

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2018, 01:33:12 PM »
Deep Blue, thank you for sitting next to me. It is great to have company out here today  :hug: I have peppermint in my coffee, I find that comforting, if you want some.

Estella

« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2018, 02:04:14 PM »
That sounds very nice Elphanigh, may I have some? I can bring some Turkish delight to the table

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2018, 02:06:40 PM »
You can certainly have some, Estella. Thank you for bringing Turkish delight with you, it sounds great

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2018, 10:21:03 PM »
Going to come here and draw. I am hoping this visualization helps me figure out what creative thing I need to do tonight. I also just still feel drained, so resting here is a comfort. I will rest in a big comfy chair as I draw, if I fall asleep donít mind me. I am quiet and donít take up much space.

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2018, 02:58:38 AM »
Found peace doing yoga tonight. Went to a restorative/yin class and want to continue some of that. I am going to walk down a trail between the trees a bit. I think there is a flat bit of grass where I can set my yoga mat and enjoy some healing practice out here. It is beautiful with the open sky and fresh air. If anyone wants to learn let me know, I am always up for company. This is meant to be peaceful and healing for all types.

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2018, 06:20:51 PM »
Bringing art supplies to the porch today. Whatever you would like I have, it is the wonder of this place. I am going to be enjoying the beautiful sunshine on the
porch today, trying to capture the beauty of the spring flowers that are in bloom