Three good things a day2

Started by Blueberry, December 04, 2017, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

1) I did some work with a client this evening and it did me good

2) Afterwards I bothered myself to go to a group meet I sometimes go to. There is always a simple meal of some sort - tomato/herb soup today. There was some left which they re-heated for me.

3) Simple, healthy, warm food that I'm otherwise having difficulty getting myself to eat atm.

4) I'm promising myself to close down now, put some music on and move a bit. And then see what I have an impulse to do, that is to say which of a number of tasks I need to do.  ;) Even want to, deep down, to get them accomplished and over with.

Blueberry

1) I sent three FOO emails  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
2) They were all succinct, to the point and non-JADEing!
3) The sun is shining and I'm about to shut PC down and go and enjoy a bit of it.

Sceal

Wonderful stuff, Blueberry!

1) Had a great time in therapy today
2) walked over 10 000 steps (my daily goal for now is 5000, slowly getting used to the habit)
3) I studied
4) I am going to do some dungeons and dragons soon!

Elphanigh

Great things everyone! Here are mine

1. Everyone keeps this thread alive while I am not on it. Warms my heart to see it alive
2. I have finally eaten three proper meals in a row
3. I finally feel like I am out of my EF from Sunday.

Elphanigh

Sceal, I love Dungeons and Dragons! Have been watching Critical Role a lot today

Blueberry

Quote from: Elphanigh on February 06, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

1. Everyone keeps this thread alive while I am not on it. Warms my heart to see it alive

I'm glad to help keep it alive because it's a great tool!  :yes:

Today so far:
1) I've started accepting that atm I like working and doing all sorts of stuff in the late evening, which means I end up going to bed at all hours and am tired the next morning. But don't seem able to change. So accept it.

2) A client cancelled, which means I have more time to continue working on my backlog of admin work.

Elphanigh

Great things, Blueberry  :hug:
1. I woke up early today, and feel like i have actually slept
2. The snow out my window looked beautiful this morning
3. I am looking forward to a few full days at work

Sceal

Quote from: Elphanigh on February 06, 2018, 07:33:30 PM
Sceal, I love Dungeons and Dragons! Have been watching Critical Role a lot today
Me too! I've only recently become aware of critical role!

Blueberry

1) Today I got notified that I got a spot in a particular professional development seminar I really, really want to do! (I was on the waiting list)
2) I lay in bed most of the day to re-group
3) I did some volunteer work in the evening and I'm glad I got my act together and went because it was fun and did me good

Blueberry

1) I got out of bed reasonably early, even though I've potentially got quite a lot on today, which often leads me to give up and stay in bed.
2) I had a healthy breakfast and took my meds.
3) I phoned my godson for a chat.

Blueberry

1) I felt a physical need to go for a walk and I acted on it  :cheer:
2) I managed to find a few rays of sun on my walk
3) Bit by bit I'm finding solutions for all the individual problems in the contract work I'm doing.

Elphanigh

I haven't written here in a long while, but I am always thinking of it.

1) I am being kinder to myself today
2) have an early day off work!
3) the sunshine is gorgeous today

tea-the-artist

• got compliments on my new super short haircut
  • read informative book on watercolors
  • remembered to buy my lunch when i forgot mine at home
been a long day so i thought taking a minute to look at some good things would help me out :)

Blueberry

1) Just deleted 176 emails
2) Did some cleaning this morning that I had been putting off
3) Figured out what was wrong with my printer and got it going again. While I was about it realised why loudspeaker on my computer stopped functioning a while ago and got it going again too.

tea-the-artist

it's only 9AM and I just started my shift but :cheer:
1) even though I never drink it, I had some coffee this morning and feel GREAT!?

2) did some drawings before work!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

3) got to enjoy an hour of sunshine before the clouds took over  :cheer: :sunny:  ;D