Too bad

Started by LittleBird, December 09, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBird

:stars: deleted

Rainagain

Oh restful,

You are carrying so much, and yet you say you are going to turn it around.

That is courage and determination and is exactly why you deserve kindness. From others and from yourself.

Turn it around, you can do it, I believe that. I believe in your strength.

Three Roses

Restful, I hear the pain that you are in. I won't try to analyze it, or correct it - just, I want to acknowledge it and validate it.

I've done some horribly bad things, too. I try to be understanding of myself and my situations but sometimes I can't push the overwhelming amount of shame away, and it envelops me.

I did what I learned to do. I devalued others because that's all I knew.

When the pain and shame threatens to enclose me like a tomb, all I can say is, "That was then. This is now. I'll do better because now I know better."

Awareness is a funny thing - so full of potential and healing, and knowledge. A two edged sword.

I'm glad you're here, Restful. Just as you are.  :hug:

sanmagic7

restful, i also hear the pain, the shame, the blame that you are carrying.  such an overwhelming load.  i hope you will let us help you carry it.

do i see the good?  yes, definitely yes.  someone who is rotten to the core does not reach out and allow such vulnerability to show, does not scream at the storm, does not admit to anything unkind in their lives, and certainly will not admit their selfishness.  this is 'good' trying to break thru all the 'bad' that was piled on it. 

this is 'good' desperately trying to shine a light on itself.  it knows it's there - you just may not know it yet.  in time, as you continue to move, it will show itself to you.  sending a hug filled with support and care.