Hi Everyone!

Started by Jazzy, January 04, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

Greetings!

The holidays are over, so I'm working on being more  sociable again. How is everyone, and how have things been going?

I apologize my departure was fairly abrupt. I was caught off guard this holiday season.

It looks like it has been fairly busy here. I probably won't catch up on everything that's happened, but feel free to point out anything you would like me to look at.

Jazzy

Rainagain

Hi,

I am glad to be past Christmas and into January, no more unease at not feeling festive.....

Three Roses

Hi jazzy, hope your holidays were enjoyable!  :heythere:

Libby12

Hi Jazzy.

So pleased you are back - I was wondering how you were doing.

Libby.

Jazzy

Whew! Rain, I hear you there! I have this ideal that Christmas should be all happy and full of love and warm fuzzy feelings. I am working on it every year, but it's just not the reality for me so far. I think I've had one Christmas like that when I was 17 or 18. It's okay though. I'm making progress, and I hope to one day get there emotionally. I'm glad you're feeling better with the holidays over, and hopefully you aren't too hard on yourself.  :)

Thanks ThreeRoses, the same to you! My holidays were better than last year, so that's good by me. How were yours?

Hi Libby! It's great to hear from you, I've wondered about you too. How I'm doing is a complicated question that I try to figure out every day. In some fundamental ways I'm doing better, which is a big relief. It's challenging though, I'm still working on feeling better than I am. How are you and the family?

Sceal

Hi Jazzy,

Welcome back and a happy new year!

Jazzy

Hi Sceal! Thank you! Have a great 2018 and beyond!