Newbie here >.<

Started by ws0116, January 23, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws0116

Hi everyone,

Just found out of this website because i was looking for podcasts on c-ptsd.
I'm a 25yo, who was diagnosed with c-ptsd (with dissociative symptoms) last year. I have been receiving treatment over one year. Still working out what this all means to me, and hoping to find more information and give/receive support~
<3

Rainagain

Hi
Welcome to the site, I hope being here is a help to you, I have a similar diagnosis and being here helps me.

Best wishes

Blueberry

Welcome to the forum WS  :heythere:

Plenty opportunity on here to give and receive support. Take time to look around and then post as it's right for you.

Blueberry

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS WS!  :heythere:  There's lots of information and support here for you so please have a wander around  :yes:

Three Roses

Hello and welcome, ws0116! I've found this place to be validating and encouraging, I hope you do, too.
:heythere:

goth_mike

Welcome!!  I have found others on this forum to be extremely sensitive and supportive and hope you do too!

Fen Starshimmer

Hiya, welcome and well done for making it here. There's a good section on podcasts and videos which you've probably already seen, and loads of other sources of good info.
Hope you find it helpful. I have found this community to be a safe and reliable place for support. I hope you do too.