Rainagain

So, who is still with us? :wave:

Blueberry

Three Roses

Contessa

I am :rundog:

(How did you do that turtle 3R?)

miaoue

hi! :cheer: i'm new here and it seems i barely registered before the migration lol...but i am looking forward to (re)joining you all :)

Mussymel

:cheer: me! So happy to have it back.

Sceal

sanmagic7

Three Roses

@Contessa - 🐢 is an emoji on my tablet.

Elphanigh

woodsgnome

I was wondering what you meant at first  :doh:

As to hanging around during the server migration, I've found this site valuable enough even without the current updated postings to find it useful. There's lots to digest in the archives. The discusssions  of course add the element of how this stuff sticks around and messes up lives.

In a way, though, the gap in postings, in making the site seem more remote, also was eerily reminiscent of parts of my life where, having found some element of relief, understanding, genuine help, etc., it could be yanked away on short order, leaving me with a feeling of abandonment.

Of course this was mechanical and not an intentional happening, but it felt like a form of abandonment on a purely emotional basis. It was almost like a confused sense of having lost something that has struck a chord for me  :Idunno:, followed by  :bigwink: and   :thumbup: feeling now that the forum has returned.

songbirdrosa

I'm here!  :heythere:

I know what you mean by the "confused sense of having lost something", woodsgnome. The migration unluckily coincided with a rather turbulent patch for me, and I really felt it when I didn't have one of my support avenues. But I suppose it just goes to show how big a difference every little piece of help can make. 
:grouphug:

Rainagain

I noticed the absence of the site as a sort of loss too.

So it must help me I guess!

Good news really, especially now its back again.

Where is jamesg? Who else isn't around.......?

Contessa

Cool 3R... well hey I've got one too then🐢. Small things amuse small minds...

SongbirdR... me too. Oh the irony. I had to post regardless, without the support from people on here things would have been much much worse IRL. Still learning.

Blueberry

Quote from: woodsgnome on February 04, 2018, 02:02:28 AM
I was wondering what you meant at first  :doh:

Call the (bread) rolls? Roll the calls?  ;)