Thanks to Three Roses ....

Started by Kizzie, February 10, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

.... for all her hard work as a Moderator and Admin!  Unfortunately, she has chosen to step away from these roles because she has a very full plate right now. 

Please join in this thread and share your appreciation for all the time and effort she has given to this forum.  :thumbup:

Hope67

I would like to give sincere thanks to Three Roses, who is a wonderful person and has been so welcoming and helpful to me in my time in this forum.  Thank you Three Roses.   :hug:
Wishing you the best - and hope you're still going to be here in the forum - if you want to be of course, as I'd miss you
Hope  :)

Three Roses

woodsgnome

Kudos, Three Roses, for taking on an onerous task, then riding the waves of turmoil when they rose, and steering successfully in calmer waters as well. You're a role model for the features needed in a good mod/administrator in a potentially volatile and often thankless position.

Thanks again for all the kindness rendered and wisdom shown.

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:  :hug:  :yourock:

Sceal

Thank you, three roses! For all the hard and wonderful work you've been putting in to this webpage!
And for being friendly and welcoming!

Rainagain

Thank you for your efforts 3r

This site is important to many, your efforts have made a difference.

Elphanigh

Three Roses, it is honestly hard to find all the words for how grateful I am for all that you have done here. I remember first starting out here, being scared as all get out and how between you, San, and Wife2 I finally came to feel comfortable here. You have been such a source of encouragement and light for me. Part of why I decided to moderate actually.

I am glad you are taking care of yourself, and am glad you will still be here as a member  :hug:

alliematt

songbirdrosa

Contessa

Thank you for all of your tireless and selfless ModMin efforts. The enormity of the job is appreciated, you deserve whatever downtime you can get. Xo

Look forward to see you further about the forum
Xo

radical

:bighug:

Thank you so much, Three Roses, you have given selflessly," above and beyond.."  I very much appreciate the huge committment of time and wisdom and heart you have given to this community.

A big part of what makes OOTS so healing is the stellar quality of the moderation.

You are wonderful, (and I'm so glad you will still be around).

Blueberry

Thank you, thank you, thank you  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You were supportive to me right from when I joined the forum. You often responded to my posts.

Now that I'm a moderator too I know how much work can be involved there, Idk about Admin on top of that. I'll miss you on Mod Squad but I'm so glad you are taking this time for you.  :hug:  Hope for lots of :sunny: for you!

sanmagic7

hey, 3roses, what can i say.  you were with me from the first, had my back from the very beginning, and have meant so much to me and my recovery - i couldn't have made it this far without your wonderful hugs, wisdom, and  just plain being.

i don't doubt this was a difficult decision for you, but i'm glad you're taking time for you and whatever else is going on in your life.  you've been a wonderful force on this forum, and have my eternal gratitude.  love and hugs to you, sweetie.

Three Roses

Oh, you guys.... :blush: Thanks, I don't know what to say!