Water lily

Started by Elphanigh, February 20, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

Hi everyone! I wanted to share this with you because water lilies remind me of healing. All of you have become such s large part of my healing journey, for which I am beyond grateful.  :hug: It isn't very good, but I intend to post more as I get better at them.  ;D

Eyessoblue

Oh wow, that is beautiful. Do you know, when I studied it close it actually brought tears to my eyes and I felt peace, I don't feel that very often.
You are extremely talented, I would love to have that as a picture in my home!!! Looking forward to anymore that you bring to the site. Keep up the good work.

Elphanigh

Eyessoblue, thank you so much for that. I am glad it could bring you some peace, that was my hope in sharing it. I am glad it is something that has touched at least one person.  :hug: Also nice to hear someone think there is talent there, it is just something I do when I need to feel some peace. I have never thought much of my abilities

Blueberry

I think it's beautiful too. Glad you shared!

Three Roses

Beeee-yoooo-tifull! 😍😍😍

Elphanigh

Thank you both so much! This has made me smile so much! ;D

Eyessoblue

I've just looked at it again and got the same reaction, I think you could sell this, I'd buy it lol, have you thought about doing lots of these and trying to sell them? I think there's a business venture here for you especially when you get so much pleasure out of this!!!

Elphanigh

I am so glad you have the same reaction. Definitely save it if you want. I don't mind at all. If I could let you have the piece itself I would. I have never thought about selling my work, I never thought much about it. Matter of fact my first description of this piece was something along the lines of "mediocre, I was just messing around for like 40 minutes"...  I have never thought of them as good, let alone something I could sell.  :Idunno:

Elphanigh

Here is today's. You all inspired me  :hug:

Three Roses

Holy bleep! That's fricking awesome!!!

Elphanigh

That made me smile just when I needed it. It is good to see such a reaction, I can forget the imperfections a bit. It is all done with just a regular writing pen so I should give myself some credit.

Eyessoblue

You're so talented!!! Really love your work. Keep at it!

Elphanigh

Awe, thank you so much! I really am glad for so many complimemts, although certainly did not expect any  :hug:

Elphanigh

Have decided this will be my art thread I guess. Well just the ones for recovery of course.

Three Roses