Water lily

Started by Elphanigh, February 20, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

Thank you, Three Roses 😊♥️

miaoue

Elphanigh, your linework is just lovely, in today's art and the previous :) i agree with Eyessoblue that you have a lot of talent! please keep posting so i can enjoy them ;D

Elphanigh

Thank you, Miaoue. I will definitely post some as I make them  ;D

Elphanigh

Here is another one. Thank you for letting me share :hug:

Kizzie

Wow, you sure have patience Elph - it's lovely and so detailed. I bought a book of black and white drawings like yours (not as good as yours of course  ;D) to colour and gave up after the first one lol - too many tiny areas.  I guess I'm more of a colour outside the lines kind of person. 

Elphanigh

Awe, thank you Kizzie. I do it with a traditional dip pen (essentially a calligraphy pen) after drawing it all in pencil. This one took me probably about 3 or 3 1/2 hours total. The detail work is really calming to me. So is creating the design. This is my first attempt at a full mandala though so it has a ways to go.

I am glad you like mine so much. Coloring details can be fun, but I totally understand the small details being too much. Lol

Hope67

I have just been admiring your very detailed and beautiful Mandala - it is really lovely, Elpha.
Hope  :)

Elphanigh

Awe, thank you very much Hope :hug:

Sceal

Really nice and wonderful works!

So happy to hear that you get some healing from drawing.
:cheer:

Elphanigh

Three Roses

Elphanigh

Blueberry

Wow, I admire your perseverance, patience and attention to detail to draw that! I could maybe colour it in, but not draw!

Elphanigh

Awe thank you, Blueberry  ;D it is calming to me, very healing

Deep Blue

I love so many of your pieces.  I wish I could make a tattoo with one of them!