Dear my younger self

Started by LittleBirdy, February 22, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBirdy

To high school Kendra (not my real name),
I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to feel worthless. I wish you could look in the mirror and see how truely beautiful you are. Also, stop denying you're in love with your best friend. You'll regret that someday. I'm sorry you go home to chaos everyday. You don't deserve the way he talks to you and your mom. You should be spending these years being carefree but instead you spend too much time alone in your room. You should be going on adventures, you should be taking risks and living life to the fullest. I'm sorry you get taken advantage of so often, I wish you had the courage to speak how you truely feel. I can't turn back time, I can't heal you, but I can live life now to the fullest. I promise you someday will come. Someday you'll wake up and roll over to see the love of your life laying next to you. Things won't be perfect, but they'll be so much easier. You'll quit that stupid job with your cruel bosses and work your dream job. You deserve to be happy, and you will be. I promise to live my life to the fullest from now on because you couldn't. Because I can and I will.
Love,
Kendra, a few years later

Blueberry

Elphanigh