Email Reminder of Updated Topics

• 5 Replies

Contessa

• View Profile
Email Reminder of Updated Topics
« on: April 19, 2018, 06:12:38 PM »
Hello!

I have been receiving email updates of replies to topics I have participated in, for a few weeks now, and to my personal address. I have unchecked every sort of button in in my account settings, and in topic threads, yet I am still receiving these unwanted updates.

I'm worried that I will not receive wanted updates on topics within this forum now, yet continue to receive unwanted updates to my personal email. How can I stop this please?

Contessa

Elphanigh

• View Profile
Re: Email Reminder of Updated Topics
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 06:25:46 PM »
Contessa, this is an issue we mods have been having as well. It is an IT issue that I believe was being looked at. I will make sure the Kizzie sees this post.
Happiness turned to me and said - "It is time. It is time you forgive yourself for all of the things you did not become. It is time to exonerate yourself for all the people you couldn't save..Time to accept you don't have to be who you were a year ago. It is time to believe that you're worthy of me"

Contessa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 06:37:55 PM »
Thanks Elpha!

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »
Any time, Contessa  :)
Happiness turned to me and said - "It is time. It is time you forgive yourself for all of the things you did not become. It is time to exonerate yourself for all the people you couldn't save..Time to accept you don't have to be who you were a year ago. It is time to believe that you're worthy of me"

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Out of the Storm
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 01:37:50 PM »
Hi Contessa - I switched something off in your profile that may take care of this.  Can you give it a day or two to see if it worked and then let me know if the problem is still persisting or not?

Elph - are you getting unwanted notifications as well? 
When it comes to trauma, time does NOT heal all wounds. It is deeply embodied in our mind, body & spirit & requires compassionate, knowledgeable treatment & self-care.

If we want more/better trauma informed treatment & services, we must advocate for ourselves when & where we can.

Contessa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »
Thanks for that Kizzie. Will do.