IT Issues at OOTS (and OOTF)

Started by Kizzie, April 25, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

There is a system wide server issue at our host GoDaddy which is affecting many sites including OOTS and OOTF.  You may see an error msge occasionally when you try and do something here.  Try refreshing your page to get back to what you were doing.

GD is working on it and hopefully it will be resolved sooner rather than later. 

Kizzie

The error msges look something like this:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.  Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@cptsd.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.  Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I'm not sure why the msge is suggesting you email webmaster@cptsd.org - there is no such address and you will receive an email to this effect.  Plse ignore and I and the team at OOTF will try and get this resolved ASAP.

Kizzie

As you can see by the latest  msge on the main page we are still experiencing issues with the forum.  We are on it though and hopefully will have it resolved very soon.  I will keep posting updates here.

KIzzie

Elphanigh

Thank you for keeping us updated Kizzie!!!

sanmagic7

thanks.  that's happened several times to me in the past week, and i was about to ask about it.  glad for the update.

Kizzie

I heard back from Spring Butterfly and Latchkey at OOTS (our new volunteer IT team),  and the server and cache problems should be fixed now.  They and I are keeping an eye on things, but if you run into any error msgs again plse let me know here or via PM.

Tks