Cancer

Started by Kizzie, April 26, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

I hope you are cuddled up, getting the much needed rest  :hug: :zzz: I am glad to hear all went well, and will be keeping you in my thoughts as you wait for the results.

Deep Blue

Kizzie,
Glad to hear it went well and that it was thorough.  We are still with you.  Hope you get the rest you need.  Take it easy sweet Kizzie.

:grouphug:

woodsgnome

Take all the self-care you can, and then some more.  :hug:

DecimalRocket

Yeah, take it easy Kizzie, and I hope your dreams give you much needed rest.  :hug:

Blueberry

Quote from: Kizzie on April 30, 2018, 11:51:45 PM
Quite honestly, I still feel like all I want to do is snuggle down under my fuzzy warm throw, listen to the birds sing outside, nap, rest.  And that's just what I am going to do.   :zzz:     

Go for it! Enjoy and comforting dreams.  :hug: :hug:

It's good that it was thorough and  :thumbup: on technician saying that most of the time it's a precaution only. Wishing you lots of strength and courage and distractions till you get the results.

sanmagic7

thinking of you, kizzie.  do what's most comfy for you to get thru the waiting period.  that always sucks.  by your side on this, my dear.  love and hugs.

Phoebes

Kizzie, how are you? Thinking of you and hope your report comes back clean. Whatever happens, we are all here to support you!  :grouphug:Big hugs!

Kizzie

No word yet, but I am hoping to hear back by tomorrow Phoebes, tks for asking.   :hug:    Allie posted about Tom Petty's "Waiting is the hardest part" and that has certainly been true for me this past week. :yes:  My house is a lot cleaner at least :hoovering: 

Sceal

Sending you warm thoughts, Kizzie!

Deep Blue

:bighug:

Thinking of you today

Love,
Deep Blue

Kizzie

I phoned my doctor's office this morning and the results are in but she had not read them yet.  I just phoned again and the office closed at noon (did not know that), so I won't hear now until Tues at the earliest (she's off on Mon).    I am a patient without much patience - gah!

Elphanigh

Oh no, I am sorry you have to wait again. I feel like that would have been something important for her to read. We will all be with you as you wait this weekend. Hope you can keep busy  :hug:

Deep Blue

So sorry Kizzie,
That seems so frustrating to me.  Sending you strength and love.  :grouphug:

Blueberry

Quote from: Deep Blue on May 04, 2018, 11:46:47 PM
So sorry Kizzie,
That seems so frustrating to me.  Sending you strength and love.  :grouphug:

:yeahthat:  :hug: :hug:

Deep Blue

Kizzie,
You have been on my mind today.  How are you holding up?
Love,
Deep Blue