OOTS is great; IC and imagination work

Started by Blueberry, May 14, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I'm very late for work. I got up, made a large mug of tea and went back to bed to drink it, and then stayed in bed for 3 hours. (not a success)

Once up again, I thought I'd come on here and post under Difficult Day, so at least tell someone. Then the mere thought of OOTS somehow got things going in a healing way!  I asked myself "for whom is everything all too much?" A small IC answered. So immediately all these old imagination exercises came up. They just led from one to the other.

I told this little one that no way does she have to cycle all that way. She can go in a baby seat. She would prefer a trailer bike, Ok, she gets to be a bit more active and independent if she wants. Then at work she doesn't need to work with me. I suggest running around in the lovely meadows, but she would feel lonely, so I say she can follow me around at work but it won't be too fun. Then I suggest inner safe place with Hen babysitter. She feels too big for Hen. I suggest a playground, then a number of other ICs turn up too, they all want to go to the playground with small IC. That's fine. They're older and can look after small IC a bit, since Hen won't be. Small IC can come back to me at work sometimes too just for a cuddle and then go back to the playground.

So just the thought of OOTS and all you great and supportive people here was enough to show me the way.  :cheer: