About the blog....

Started by radical, May 29, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radical

Hi all,
I've had repeated problems with writing a comment/question on Pete's blog.  I don't know why, but the writing keeps disappearing as I type.  I had the same problem when Pete posted his first blog.

The other thing is that I have  things set up so that I come straight into 'unread topics' in the forum.  I was amazed at the wonderful stuff by different authors on the blog.  I could easily overlook its existence due to the door through which I enter OOTS, (so to speak)  I was lucky that I caught a comment about Pete;s new blog in the 'unread' column.

This isn't to complain, but to alert anyone else who has similar entry settings to the great stuff on the blog.

Hope67

Hi Radical
I posted a comment a couple of days ago, and there wasn't any problem, and I've just tried again today - to test it out, as I saw you'd had difficulty.  It seems to be ok for me, and I really hope it will get better for you, so you can post your comments and questions.  I can see that Kizzie has also posted a couple of times successfully as well. 
Hope  :)

Kizzie

Hey Radical, I just replied to you on the blog and I'm not sure what's going on with your comments but you were able to leave a post there so ??? 

I'm not having trouble and neither is Hope so I think it's on your end.  Maybe try from another computer if there's one available?

radical

Thanks kizzie and Hope.
I tend to have problems with technology, so probably me.

Kizzie

I've had that where my text was eaten but I have no idea how/why  :Idunno: Another cyber mystery I'm happy to let go to the universe  :yes: