Help Needed

Started by Kizzie, November 15, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Hi everyone:

I am having a few health issues at the moment and need to step back from the forum for a week or so.  I will still take care of the Admin side of things, but if you would help Blueberry and I out by reading a few more posts and reporting any that are problematic we'd appreciate the help.  (FYI we don't ever reveal to a member who it was who reported a particular post, we keep that confidential.)

Tks!

Kizzie

Boy22

Take care of yourself Kizzie.

I will try to do my bit.

Blueberry

Wattlebird

I will have a look around when I'm on too, no problem

Three Roses

Hope67

Hi Kizzie,

I would also like to help you and Blueberry - and I would like to wish you the best. 

Hope  :)

Blueberry

:thumbup: :thumbup: to all.

Another helpful thing for me is if people other than me welcome new mbrs, even if just  :heythere: 

or answer any easy technical queries from new mbrs

Deep Blue

Take care Kizzie!

Thanks for the suggestion Blueberry! I know many of us would like to help ease your load too  :hug:

Kizzie

Tks everyone, you're the best!  :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Just saw this, but I will gladly keep a watch on things and visit the new member board as much as I can. Hope you get to feeling better, Kizzie  :hug:

Blueberry

milk

Sure thing. When I visit, I will take an extra look around. Enjoy the healing time.

Kizzie

I have a raft of tests this week so not quite restful. This whole getting older on top of a history of trauma just sucks  :yes:

Tks for the help Milk (and Elph too). 

Hope67

Hi Kizzie - I hope that you cope ok with having those tests - sending you a gentle and supportive hug, if that's ok.  :hug:
Hope  :)

Kizzie

Love hugs and well wishes, tks Hope!  :thumbup: