Started by Kizzie, July 24, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wattlebird

1. I got a TV yay
2. I was in a good mood
3. Saw a friend 

Blueberry

1) This tool because I can use it to focus on Good Things Today
2) I was outside in the garden for a little bit, enjoying the sun and picking edible weeds
3) I made it to doc appointment this morning, even tho I was late they were very nice about it

Wattlebird

1. Went for lunch with friends
2. Spend time with my lovely daughter
3. I've done all my self care morning routine 2 days in a row yay

Sceal

1. Had a good night sleep
2. Testing out some watercolour (finally)
3. Ranted my frustration over lack of help from roomie on the phone with mom, it was good to get it out.

Elphanigh

1. I feel human and like myself fully again  :cheer:
2. I allowed myself to sleep for about 11 hours
3. My coffee this morning is perfect

Blueberry

1) Spent a lot of time sitting outside in the sun and warmth
2) Took my guest Fur Babies outside with me where they seemed to enjoy themselves
3) I enjoyed watching them and talking to them
4) I've organised some stuff for tomorrow, which makes getting up easier - less of a hurdle.

Wattlebird

1. I got some gardening done, planted some veggies
2. I felt better than usual very low anxiety
3. I'm going out for dinner with hubby

Elphanigh

I feel like I need to come here more often to keep track of the good. I started this thread and was faithful to it for a long time, but it has become something I don't physically put down as often. I do note it in my day to day, but I think it is important to write it as a good reminder to myself.

1. I enjoyed lovely coffee and a bagel this morning because I got up in time to do my morning routine well.
2. My work with the cptsd foundation is going well. It is still in the creation phase but is coming up quickly. It is scary but the people I am working with are reassuring that they do truly believe I am the person they want heading up this project. That I have the skills and heart for it. Having that reassurance has been a blessing this week. I couldn't be happier to be working on something I truly have passion for.
3. I get to go to hatha yoga tonight. It has been a busy week so I have not made it into the studio as much as I would like so I have carved out time today to make sure I go and have that time to nurture myself

Blueberry

1) A friend gave me some food for the Little Furries since I didn't procure any before it went dark/the shops shut.
2) Had a few good laughs with this friend this evening
3)  Drinking my own homegrown mint tea

SharpAndBlunt

1) had a meeting with some lovely people. Couldn't be as emotionally present as I'd have liked but because of the rules there I know that's OK and it's a process.

2) I was able to take a nice long walk in the woods because i was not at work.

3) I came home to my own apartment and I had food for dinner.

Deep Blue

1. I took the day off work and slept in
2. I went to my therapy session
3. I did some cleaning and organizing

Wattlebird

1. Had a good therapy session
2. Talked a little bit more openly with a friend I've been trying to open up more to.
3. Got some furniture delivered (I'm excited)

Wattlebird

1. Went to a party and talked to people
2. I finished a job that was creating anxiety and I did it well instead of finishing as quickly as possible
3. Dh was quite supportive at the social function and was fine with my decision to leave (2 hrs early) when it got to much ( he used to get annoyed with me)
A male friend was touching me not in any inappropriate way but dh was nowhere near me but was apparently aware and watching and later asked if I was ok with that, as it usually triggers me, I was surprised at his attentiveness

Wattlebird

1. My hubby and I talked thru our weekend and why we were both so badly triggered, a definite improvement in communication
2. I had a day of self care and relaxation
3. I went for a walk, which I haven't done in weeks (I think)

Elphanigh

1. Work went well all weekend
2. I took yesterday to detox and self-care from the extreme busyness of that work
3. It is beautifully in the 70s today
4. My new coffee beans make some amazing dark coffee