A gullible fool

Started by Cascade, August 03, 2024, 03:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelynn

Quote from: Cascade on August 10, 2024, 03:28:47 PMIt's about that cycle of feelings through trust and rejection.
Quote from: Cascade on August 10, 2024, 03:28:47 PMThe sensation was a hand around my throat and being choked.
Quote from: Cascade on August 10, 2024, 03:28:47 PMRejection isn't always about me.

I love seeing your lessons and how you worked through this. I'm happy for you! You didn't ask, but if I were to pick the main thought that ties everything together, "Rejection isn't always about me.

Continue healing Sister!  :hug:

Cascade

Thanks, Lakelynn!   :hug:

I'm all about take-home messages, so I appreciate you mentioning yours.  It's a tough one to remember when the shame is such an automatic response.
   -Cascade

Armee

Quote from: Lakelynn on August 08, 2024, 05:28:35 PM
Quote from: Cascade on August 08, 2024, 03:01:55 PMThis is all improving my relationship with myself.

This is a wonderful perspective.

Really sitting with feelings without intellectualizing, problem solving and distracting is what my T advised this morning. (I have therapy at 8:00 AM!)

When I asked why it was so important, she said" So you'll see it won't kill you."

I called her a B1tch! My tolerance is so very short.

Sorry Lakelynn if this is the wrong reaction but I feel like chuckling and sending you a hug!  :hug:

Lakelynn

No problem Armee. S'all good! Thank you. :hug: I practiced yesterday...