Blog

Started by Gromit, August 04, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura90

:heythere:
I really can empathise with your blog entry so much Gromit. I'm so sorry you have to deal with the repercussions of your emotions and self never being number 1.

Your blog though has really clearly explained it and what it's like when you're emotionally abandoned through upbringing and the damage that does to you as a person trying to lead a life.

Gromit

Quote from: Laura90 on August 05, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
:heythere:
I really can empathise with your blog entry so much Gromit. I'm so sorry you have to deal with the repercussions of your emotions and self never being number 1.

Your blog though has really clearly explained it and what it's like when you're emotionally abandoned through upbringing and the damage that does to you as a person trying to lead a life.

Laura90 it isn't my blog, I found it and thought the same as you, I have had similar experiences too, and dare say I have repeated them to others unfortunately. The person who wrote it was happy for it to be shared widely and so, I have, as it does put the issues so clearly.

I should have made it clearer it was not my work, I was in a hurry.
G

Kizzie

Wow, sadly it really hit home for me. He did a great job of conveying the nuance of behaviour that is emotionally traumatic and why/how it leads to Complex PTSD.

Tks for sharing this Gromit  :thumbup:.