Elpha's adventure pt. 2

Started by Elphanigh, August 23, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsgnome

Elphanigh said:  ..."the good for the last several days is still valid but this ache is real and valid too."

First, let me send you what little comfort I can for the new piece of heartbreak you've experienced. 

Next, to the quote from your post included above, I think it's important to recognize the validity and possibility of both the good vibes you've been noticing as well as the ache to coexist. It's pretty easy to give in to the aches and forget the rest. Recently I've also been having extreme trouble with a similar push/pull situation. It's like the aches are desperately racing to catch up and upset the progress we've made yet there's no denying the good stuff that has come our way despite the adversity of past/present/future circumstances.

I hope you can keep it all together given this new setback.

sanmagic7

o honey, i'm so sorry.  how horrible.

i agree with wg that we can feel all sorts of contrasting things and they can all be valid.  life is complicated, and so are our feelings.  there is so much going on each and every day.  i'm just glad you can validate yourself even when things aren't totally smooth.

sending love, as always, and an embracing, gentle hug. 

Elphanigh

Thank you both  :grouphug:

I think I have managed to find that balance. At least yesterday I did, and all we can ever really do is give our best int thay present day. It feels like I can continue to know that the good and bad can coexist, they aren't exclusive (not the word I am looking for here but hoping it works).

Hugs to you both  :hug:

Hope67

Hi Elpha, Good that you found balance yesterday - I agree with you that it's all we can ever really do to give our best in the present day.  Sending you a hug.  :hug:
Hope  :)