Deep Blue’s searching for balance journal

Started by Deep Blue, September 18, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdog

Deep Blue
I wish you deep healing and deep sleep.  I wish a large healing circle around you - a bubble of relief.  Cool mint and frozen icy numbness.

Get well soon, friend. :hug:

Deep Blue

Thanks Jdog,
I woke up at 3:00 am last night coughing. Had to take some NyQuil to get back to sleep.  Now I'm at work and still very drowsy... ugh  :stars:

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue,
Just sending you a hug, and I hope that you manage to get through your time at work - I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.    :hug:
Hope  :)

Deep Blue

Sweet Hope,
Thanks so much for your well wishes.

I'm still struggling at night but am mostly ok during the day.  What savage virus is this????? I'm sick of being sick.

On the plus side, I'm really enjoying my new tattoo.  It's so freeing.  I haven't been able to walk around without a watch or something covering my arm for 20 years! 20!!!!!

It really turned out lovely you guys.  It looks very real, not a cartoony or drawing.  Blue phoenix feather with light and dark blues and white highlights. Sparks are shooting from it at well. 

Sceal

Hi Blue!
I hope you'll feel better soon. I struggle with some odd kind of virus too, I hope it'll leave us both by tomorrow morning. Wouldn't that be nice? ;)

I am so happy you are pleased and loving your tattoo!  :cheer: :hug:

Deep Blue

Thanks Sceal!
Yeah my brother messaged me to tell me how it's basically my fault for still being sick.  He told me the meds I should take.  Ugh... I don't remember asking for his advice.  Yes he is a pharmacist but I was listening to what they told me at the clinic.
——————————————————

Trigger warning (SH)

I needed to tattle on myself for yesterday.  I had a tough therapy session and was so tired yesterday.  The good news is I didn't cut. The bad news is that I did self harm... I feel guilty about it.  So yeah... telling on myself here...

Jdog

Ahh..sorry, Blue.  Are you feeling better today, physically and mentally?  You are such a brave soul, and especially brave to be holding yourself accountable while feeling so crappy. 

Sending healing tea, a warm blanket, and some blissful music.   :hug:

Wattlebird

I'm sorry db, I am glad you can tell on yourself, but sorry u had something to tell. Sending a big hug and hoping you feel better today  :hug:

Hope67

Sceal

Big hugs to you. I hope you are doing better today and that you aren't too hard on yourself for sh. It takes a while and many slips before you find other ways that helps you better

Deep Blue

Jdog,
Thanks for the warm blanket. It was lovely.  My cough is lessening at night so that's good.  Physically im getting there.  Emotionally, I'm much better than a couple days ago.

Wattlebird,
Thanks for the support.  I tend to cocoon when I get like that so I'm glad I was at least able to post that I did it. (Even after the fact)

3Roses,
I like the new picture.  Thanks for the hug.

Hope,
Thanks for always popping in to check on me and for your caring heart.

Sceal,
You know me too well.  It's the not beating myself up after the fact that I'm struggling with the last couple days. You are right though, it happens and I just need to dust off and keep going.  :hug:

Sceal

Wattlebird