Thinking of you

Started by Jazzy, October 03, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

Hi everybody!

I know I haven't posted much on here recently. A big part of the reason is that I'm finding it very difficult to communicate (more so than usual). However, I want you to know that I read some of the posts here when I can, and I think about all of you a lot. I wish I had more of the right thing to say. Others here have been a tremendous help when I've needed it the most, and I hope I can be the same at some point.

I also want to thank those of you who do post replies here on a regular basis. As far as I can tell, there is no one in my life who understands what I'm going through. Although I wish no one else had similar experiences, some do, and its nice to feel like someone really cares, and understands. I'm really grateful that you help others through their tough times.

Hopefully I can get through this, whatever it is, and re-engage more with life. It feels like I'm stuck in the fog right now, isolated from everything. I don't want to burden anyone. Thanks to everyone for being here. Please take a moment to feel proud of yourselves.

Deep Blue

Sending you love and support Jazzy. I've gone through that fog many times.  Sometimes it lasts longer than others. 

It's hard for me to communicate when I'm going through the thick of it.  Kudos to you for posting when you are down.  I hope you can recognize the good in yourself that you so easily see in the other members. Safe  :hug: if it feels ok

woodsgnome

Hi, Jazzy  :wave:

Nice to see you here, despite your recent difficulties, and how hard it is to feel like we ever have anything to say that comes close to a fix for any of this shared misery. But that folks here try speaks strongly to sincerely and honestly dealing with this in ways, as you say, few can truly understand.

We probably all go through times like you're experiencing when it feel like we're "stuck in the fog right now, isolated from everything."

Please take care of yourself and feel free to contribute where and however you wish. It is really nice to know you're still journeying with everyone.

Three Roses

Hi, jazzy!  :wave: Hope things get better for you soon! You wouldn't burden us, that's what this place is for - sharing with people who understand the struggle. ❤️