Treating Trauma-Related Dissociation: A Practical, Integrative Approach' - TW

Started by Hope67, October 09, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi Wattlebird,
I didn't realise the editions were all different like that (i.e. different chapter titles etc) - I don't know what to suggest - I would say do whatever feels ok for yourself - that's the main thing - in anycase, I will keep an eye out for any of your posts, as we are looking at the same issues - and so I will hope to read what you write.  I wonder if your edition is the same one as the others were discussing in the previous Book talk - the title looks different and the order that the authors are listed was different too.

Whatever you do, I wish you the best with all of it - and as I said, I'll keep a look out for your posts as well.

Hope  :)

Boy22

I've been having a busy time lately. I have been reading many of the posts on the forum but saying little.

Hope, I enjoyed your summary of chapter one in your book. It made me want to go back and re-read mine again as I haven't touched it in some time.

Guess what, I have a first edition. Its chapter one is dry and boring. Never mind.

Hope, please continue with your new thread for each chapter in your book. I really look forward to that and to reading many of your other posts, forgive me for not replying but I am there along side you (&WattleBird).

Hope67

Hi Boy22,
You have a first edition - wow.  Sorry that it's Chapter 1 is dry and boring though.  Yes, I am definitely going to try to continue with a new thread for each chapter of the book - because I am finding it helpful and am glad to know that you and Wattlebird and others are finding it helpful too - I feel much more supported in this than in the past - as I would have been reading self-help books by myself and not being able to talk about it at all - and now I can interact with people who understand, and it's frankly amazing to be able to do that.  Like a new lease of life - honestly.
I am also alongside you - and Wattlebird, and also others here - my virtual family - that's how it feels  :grouphug:
One of my inners isn't happy about my saying that, but many of my innners feel that - so I am saying it.   :)
Hope  :)