Dreams

Started by _Redd_, April 01, 2015, 05:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Redd_

I have frequent dreams of my unN/Bpd m and brother. These dreams ALWAYS involve a house (it is a different house in every dream). My m is always kind and nurturing, at least, never abusive. She accomodates me, asks about my needs, and is helpful. These dreams absolutely baffle me. Any insight, ideas, or experience to share?

Widdiful Falling

How do you feel about these dreams? During these dreams? When you wake up, what is the first thing you think and feel?

Rrecovery

I still have dreams about my uNP/BP m and sometimes my uSchizoidPD d is there too. Always in a house.  They are always either supportive or at least completely benign.  I like Redd's questions - what do these images mean/feel like to us?  For me there is always an underlying weirdness feeling and some type of underlying fear.  They are both subtle feelings.  Maybe for me it is showing that underlying my life is the anxiety and weirdness of the home I grew up in.

_Redd_

WF,
Thank you for the thought provoking questions. I will have to pay more attention. In my dreams, I don't recall fear. I think the biggest feeling or emotion is confused/baffled. I will pay more attention, thanks!

Rrecovery

Oh yeah they were WF's questions, sorry for the mix up  :stars:
Redd thanks for the thread.
WF thanks for the great questions.
:hug:

Widdiful Falling

Anything I can do to help!  :hug:

Don't worry about the mixup on my part. The important thing is that the questions were asked, and the thread created. I'm anticipating those answers!  :bigwink: