new to this

Started by aiminghigh, November 21, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aiminghigh

Thought I should introduce myself here. Im not in a good place, perhaps obviously(!) but saw this website and thought it looked promising and identified with it. Im going to go gently and easy with it as Im a bit fragile at the moment, but hope to use some of the sections I've seen as I go.

Three Roses

Welcome! Move at your own pace, for sure. We will be here to answer questions if you want to ask them, and share with you what has worked for us.

Deep Blue

:heythere: 
Moving at your own pace is wise.  Here if you have questions  :grouphug:

Boy22

Welcome aiminghigh,

Take your time, explore, post when you are ready. We are all part of each others support network.

P.S. My high school motto in latin meant pretty much your name.

aiminghigh

Thanks. Im interested in some of the tools available, but will absolutely be taking it easy as I go..

Three Roses

I learned a lot just reading the posts here, at first. I also learned a lot from Pete Walker who has a website full of info (and who's written some awesome books) - http://pete-walker.com

aiminghigh

I've heard quite a bit about him so will be checking more out

milk

Welcome, a virtual   :grouphug: to meet your fragileness, if that suits you.

Every time I joined a forum it was from a fragile place seeking help. After a few exchanges I would feel better, a bit more sure of how to be with ‘it’ all and I felt lucky to have a few people to ask questions to. May  you find what you are looking for and feel reassured about being fragile and being here.

aiminghigh

Thanks Milk. I do feel a bit awkward, but people's replies have helped me feel more settled.

SJH

Hi aiminghigh.

Like your name wish I could have thought of something so eloquent.

The first post is the hardest, I have only just joined and still finding my way round, hope to hear more from you :-)
S