Fighting back

Started by AncientSoul, November 24, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AncientSoul

It's been a while since I've posted, and haven't even come here much for a while. But with Thanksgiving being a few days ago, and how it went for me, now seemed like a good time. Then I found Kizzie's post in regard to Trump. It hit home. Relating to what was said and in the responses has been my entire life. To those that know me a bit from here, my sister and her actions are nearly identical to Trump.

As like clockwork, the "Hoovering" message arrived on Thanksgiving. Those attempts by my sister and her kids haven't worked on me for a long time. And now that my brother recently died, the realization that there is no one left that can be hurt to control me came to light.  Yet, there have been a lot of recurring flashbacks with me.

Currently, finding attorney's that may be able to help disentangle me from jointly owned properties with my sister is a goal with me.  The taking and financial abuse by my sister and her kids is going to stop. She can find another sucker.

One thing that is missed, are the people here and the support. Thank you all, and the fighter in me is back.

Ancientsoul

Hope67

Good to see you, Ancientsoul, and wishing you the best with everything - glad to hear that you are back - and hope you can find a suitable Attorney and disentangle from the jointly owned properties.  Good luck!
Hope  :)

Three Roses

QuoteThe taking and financial abuse by my sister and her kids is going to stop. She can find another sucker.... Thank you all, and the fighter in me is back.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

milk

Nothing is like drawing the line. Firm action from a place of compassion always worked for me (with self work at the core). Enjoy the relief of being YOU :  )

feyre24

@Ancientsoul This really resonated with me. I am glad to see that you are back and I think you are very brave to set boundaries with your sister. I recently disentangled myself from joint property with family and I refused to let my family keep abusing me financially. I had to consult with different attorneys We are here for you and you are worth fighting back!